[Debian-med-packaging] axe-demux upload

Andreas Tille andreas at fam-tille.de
Fri Feb 5 22:24:48 UTC 2016

On Fri, Feb 05, 2016 at 10:28:52PM +0100, Kevin Murray wrote:
> Could someone please sponsor my new axe version? I've added an autopkgtest and
> would like to check that it works on debci.

Cool.  Testing is always considered very important.

> Also, could whoever uploaded it last time (Andreas I think) please push the
> debian tag?

Mhhh, I'm usually leave the tagging to the person who created the
package.  We have no defined procedure for this - I just trusted the
sponsees.  I tagged this release and pushed all tags in my local
repository.  It just pushed the last one all others should be on remote
repository (at least I can see it here).

Thanks for your work on this