[Debian-med-packaging] Wrapper for spades (Was: spades_3.6.2+dfsg-1_amd64.changes ...)

Sascha Steinbiss sascha at steinbiss.name
Mon Feb 15 13:21:58 UTC 2016

Hi Andreas,

[...]
> I usually run licensecheck piped through some "grep -v" expressions but
> things could be more simple, thought.

That's what I did too, including some cases where licensecheck didn't
recognize the license header at all. So I had to switch to the more general

  git grep opyrig | grep -v etersbur | cut -f1 -d:

which just screams for some kind of automatic matching to the Files:
patterns in d/copyright... to see if anything is missing.

> Feel free to ping me if I should reupload.

If I read Afif's mail correctly I would say we can try now?

Cheers
Sascha