[Debian-med-packaging] r-cran-igraph into jessie-backports?

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Fri Feb 19 13:21:08 UTC 2016

Hi Daniel,

On Fri, Feb 19, 2016 at 01:00:38PM +0100, Daniel Pocock wrote:

> Would anybody be interested in uploading r-cran-igraph[1] to
> jessie-backports?

Hmmm, as I said before:  You are perfectly welcome to upload to
backports yourself - no real need to ask here.  Since you seem
to have your reasons not to, I'll do the upload.

BTW, there are newer versions of r-cran-igraph. Is there anybody
who intends to package the preconditions named in the error
message

ERROR: dependencies 'magrittr', 'NMF', 'irlba' are not available for package 'igraph'

This would be welcome