[Debian-med-packaging] Sponsoring in the next two weeks (Was: RFS: genometools backport)

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Sat Feb 20 22:46:53 UTC 2016

Hi all,

I can take over sponsering up to Wednesday but after this day I will
intentionally not carry ma key around - so please do not expect me
sponsoring anything until 8th of March from then on.  I hope other DDs
will take over - and I hope you all will take over fixing upcoming bugs.

I would be really happy if there would be less open bugs after my vac
than it were before. ;-)

Uploading genometools once build has finished, qsopt-ex done - thanks
to Afif and Sascha for preparing.