[Debian-med-packaging] transtermhp_2.09-3_source.changes REJECTED

Afif Elghraoui afif at ghraoui.name
Wed Feb 24 14:46:06 UTC 2016

Hello,

على الأربعاء 24 شباط 2016 ‫04:29، كتب Fabian Klötzl:
> Hi,
>
> Sorry, my fault. Previously I did
>
>     $ uscan --force-download
>     $ gbp import-orig --pristine-tar ../transsomething*

Yes, regenerating the tarball for a version already in the archive tends
to cause this problem. I forgot to check for that, but it is something
to watch out for when loading the pristine-tar branch. Downloading it
from the archive, as Andreas said, is the way to go.

> Now, I reran the import with the transtermhp*.orig.tar.gz received with
> the command from Andreas.
>
> On 2016-02-24 12:32, Andreas Tille wrote:
>>     apt-get source transtermhp
>
> Pushed and updated the tags. Hope this fixes the issue.

The hash now matches what it should be according to the rejection
message. I've uploaded again.

Thanks and regards
Afif

--