[Debian-med-packaging] Dear Partner,

Dr. Ali Trouni trounidrali at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 02:59:50 UTC 2016

Dear Partner,

Enquire For Investment in Your Country

My name is Dr. Ali Abdussalam Tarhouni, former Minister for Oil and Finance on the National Transitional Council, Tripoli- LIBYA, but presently I'm here in Burkina Faso with my family. Due to the crisis that going on in my country.

Please I'm consulting you for my personal investment plan which I will like to discuss with you and to know the possibility of how we can co-operate and work together as foreign business partner; which I believe it will be the benefit to both parties if handled with honesty.

If you have idea of any business in your country where we can invest the sum of $85.2 Million USD, kindly reply me urgently and we will discuss on how to achieve this effectively,

However, due to the crises in my country Libya, I find it necessary to diversify my investments to outside my country to safe guard against the future of my family. For your kind assistant. I'm willing to offer you 30% of the total amount for your assistance, while the balance shall be my capital investment in your country when I come over with my Family.

I am expecting to read from you soon,

Yours Sincerely,

Dr. Ali Abdussalam Tarhouni.