[Debian-med-packaging] libjung-free-java_2.0.1-1_amd64.changes REJECTED

Michael R. Crusoe mcrusoe at msu.edu
Thu Jan 14 14:02:11 UTC 2016

Hello Thorsten,

Agreed that java source jars aren't my idea of an ideal distribution
format, but that is what upstream delivers.

With regards to the license issue: Andreas just uploaded a fixed package
that I created.

https://ftp-master.debian.org/new/libjung-free-java_2.0.1+dfsg-1.html

I dropped the jung-3d-* jars and rebuilt to source to properly them and the
jung-jai* jars as well.

Thank you for catching this problem; your assistance is appreciated.