[Debian-med-packaging] Attention Client

DHL Express imf.comdepartment at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 20:59:28 UTC 2016

Attention Client,

This e-mail is necessitated from DHL office to notifying you the arrival of
your parcel in our office. We acknowledged the arrival of your parcel and
were unable to deliver it due to little error in the address. Could you
kindly reconfirm your address, telephone numbers and names so that we will
be able to deliver your parcel rightly to your door steps without mistakes.
Thanks for your cooperation as we look forward to observing your immediate
response.

Andreno Rizho.
DHL Customer Care.