[Debian-med-packaging] Help needed for gatk

Emmanuel Bourg ebourg at apache.org
Thu Jan 21 10:02:58 UTC 2016

Le 21/01/2016 10:46, Andreas Tille a écrit :

> Considering that I can not find anything matching "maven
> {scala,junction}" via apt-cache search does that mean that these plugins
> need to be packaged first?  If yes, is there some similar example where
> I could start?

If they are used in the build they have to be packaged. If they are just
used for the tests they can be ignored.

Maven plugins are regular Maven projects, you package them with mh_make
as usual. The only difference is you don't install a generic 'debian'
version in the binary package, only the exact version, and there is no
jar installed in /usr/share/java.

Emmanuel Bourg