[Debian-med-packaging] Need help to upgrade libnetlib-java package

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Thu Jan 28 21:32:15 UTC 2016

Hi Emmanuel,

On Thu, Jan 28, 2016 at 09:56:34PM +0100, Emmanuel Bourg wrote:
> Le 28/01/2016 20:55, Andreas Tille a écrit :
>
> > why com.github.fommil.netlib POMs can not be accessed (isn't this
> > in the very same source tree?)
>
> Yes, but not the same version. core/pom.xml refers to the parent pom
> com.github.fommil.netlib:parent:1.1, but the parent pom.xml has the
> version 1.2-SNAPSHOT. You just have to patch the poms such that the
> versions match.

OK, seems better now, but ...

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal on project netlib-java: Could not resolve dependencies for project com.googlecode.netlib-java:netlib-java:jar:1.1: Cannot access sonatype-releases        (https://oss.sonatype.org/content/repositories/releases/) in offline mode and the artifact com.github.fommil.netlib:core:jar:debian has not been downloaded from it before. -> [Help 1]
[ERROR]
[ERROR]
[ERROR] For more information about the errors and possible solutions, please read the following articles:
[ERROR] [Help 1] http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/DependencyResolutionException
[ERROR]
[ERROR] After correcting the problems, you can resume the build with the command
[ERROR]   mvn <goals> -rf :netlib-java

Did I miss some declaration of the version?  I decided to keep 1.1
since that fits the download version better than 1.2-SNAPSHOT.

Thanks as always for the quick help