[Debian-med-packaging] Need help to update mhap package (build system changed from ant to maven)

tony mancill tmancill at debian.org
Tue Jul 12 04:17:41 UTC 2016

On 07/11/2016 04:38 AM, Andreas Tille wrote:
> Hi Tony,
>
> On Mon, Jul 11, 2016 at 10:58:53AM +0100, Sascha Steinbiss wrote:
>>
>> That's useful information indeed and I will try to include this in any
>> future Java libraries packaged by me. I'm not a Maven user so that
>> didn't come to my mind right away.
>>
>>> Since libfastutil-java is a Java Team package, I will prepare an upload.
>>>  I'll also take a look at providing patches for the two debian-med packages.
>>
>> Thanks for updating libssw! :)
>
> I've commited your patches to Debian Med Git.  BTW, feel free to commit
> right to Debian Med Git in future.  ACLs are set to grant any DD commit
> permissions.

Hi Andreas,

Ah, I wasn't aware that I could push the changes (or I didn't recall -
you might have mentioned that on debian-java at some point in the past).
 Thank you for merging and preparing uploads.

In the future, I'll push the commits to a temporary branch and then
email debian-med-packaging.  That'll be less work for everyone.

Cheers,
tony