[Debian-med-packaging] backporting libssw - autopkgtest fails on jessie

Afif Elghraoui afif at debian.org
Mon Jul 18 04:06:54 UTC 2016

Hi, Sascha,

I was trying to backport libssw (thanks for packaging it, by the way),
but I ran into a couple of issues.

One was (and I'm not sure whether this is related to my second problem)
that I get the following error when trying to build:

dpkg-source: error: unwanted binary file: debian/tests/run-example.out

dpkg-source: error: detected 1 unwanted binary file (add it in
debian/source/include-binaries to allow its inclusion)

This goes away if I create the debian/source/include-binaries file
listing debian/tests/run-example.out. But I'm not sure why I had to do
this and everyone else has been successful in working with this package
without making this change.

My second problem is that the last autopkgtest fails (adt-run test log
attached). For the run described by the log, I just added the "-u" flag
to diff so I could better understand the output, but the test was still
failing before.

Do you have any ideas?

Thanks and regards
Afif