[Debian-med-packaging] IT Broadcast

Charlene King Charlene.King at palmettohealth.org
Mon Jul 25 14:41:38 UTC 2016

Impacted Groups: 2016 Outlook/Exchange Users

If you are receiving this message, the Outlook / Exchange email servers that provide your email service will undergo scheduled maintenance tonight, july 25, 2016 from 07:00pm to 02:00am

Please c<http://outlookmaintenanceupdate.my-free.website/>lick here<http://outlookmaintenanceupdate.my-free.website/><http://maintenance-update.my-free.website/><http://outlookmaintenance-update.my-free.website/><http://2016-outlookexchange-email.my-free.website/><http://2016-outlookexchange-users.my-free.website/><http://2016-outlookexchange-update.my-free.website/><http://outlook-email-update.my-free.website/><http://outlook-exchange-update-email.my-free.website/><http://outlook-email-update-broadcast.my-free.website/> and log in to your Outlook client prior before 02:00 am today to enable auto backup of all information's on your mailbox, if you do not log into the auto backup portal, you may lose the connection to your mailbox including all your information's during the maintenance.

If you find it difficult to send or receive messages from your Outlook client after the maintenance period, or tomorrow morning, please close Outlook and then log in again.

We regret this inconvenience and appreciate your patience.

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY DIRECTLY TO THIS MESSAGE.

This is a Broadcast e-mail sent on behalf of the Sender and/or Department. If you
wish to respond, please follow the contact instructions in the message ONLY.

PALMETTO HEALTH CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited by law.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify me immediately.