[Debian-med-packaging] Continuing to your non response

Public Annoucer sf at taxi-bochum.de
Sat Jun 4 16:46:56 UTC 2016

Continuing to your non response to my earlier letter to you on behalf of
the  Board of Executors and with the will of our late client, you were
named heir to  the late Mr. Raymond Estates sum Stored in an unfamiliar
bank in order to  protect personal data.
All legal details to update the allegations of the above the amount will
be  known to you when you turn to a lawyer in the legal below its contact
e-mail  address.
E-mail: davidlevens08 at yahoo.com
Levens, David Esq

With Thanks,