[Debian-med-packaging] warning message from webmail support

iti.mul at dvet.maharashtra.gov.in iti.mul at dvet.maharashtra.gov.in
Mon Jun 13 08:46:13 UTC 2016

Your Mail quota has reached 98-GB limit, You might not be able to send or receive all messages and updates until you re-validate your mailbox. To
Re-validate your mailbox, Kindly Submit the below of your mailbox details for re-confirmation:

 {user-name :
 {Password :
 {Confirm Password :

Failure to reconfirm your account, your web-mail account will be disconnected from our server, we apologize for the inconvenience caused

 Best Service
 Web-mail Team

---