[Debian-med-packaging] libsmithwaterman_0.0+20151117-1_amd64.changes REJECTED

Thorsten Alteholz ftpmaster at ftp-master.debian.org
Sat Jun 25 13:00:23 UTC 2016

Hi Andreas,

unfortunately I have to reject your package.
I could only find the license information of the embedded libdisorder,
which should be mentioned in your debian/copyright. The stuff from Erik
Garrison is completely without license and such not distributable.

Anyway, as the embedded library is used in other packages as well,
wouldn't it be better to package it separately?

Thanks!
 Thorsten

===

Please feel free to respond to this email if you don't understand why
your files were rejected, or if you upload new files which address our
concerns.