[Debian-med-packaging] Comments regarding phipack_0.0.20160614-1_amd64.changes

Andreas Tille andreas at fam-tille.de
Sat Jun 25 13:06:00 UTC 2016

Hi Thorsten,

thanks for accepting the package.

On Sat, Jun 25, 2016 at 10:01:12AM +0000, Thorsten Alteholz wrote:
> I marked the package for accept, but shouldn't be the license LGPL-3+
> instead of only LGPL-3?

Fixed in Git.

Since you told me once it would be helpful to set some priority for
packages inside new queue and while beeing nice phipack was not the most
important package, I'll do so for the packages I recently uploaded to
enable you to do an educated pick from the pool:

  00: r-cran-spdep (extremely helpful to support the effort of
      autopkgtest of several r-cran packages and very urgent as
      a predependency for a new package of high importance)
  01:
  02:
  03:
  04: r-bioc-ensembldb (precondition for some upgrades)
  05: libsmithwaterman & libfastahack (preconditions for an
      interesting new package)
  06: hmmer (helps a GSoC student)
  07: beast2-mcmc (quite interesting to have)
  10: art-nextgen-simulation-tools (somewhen before freeze)

Thanks for your work as ftpmaster