[Debian-med-packaging] Upgrading picard-tools

Andreas Tille tille at debian.org
Sun Mar 13 11:27:22 UTC 2016

Hi,

On Sun, Mar 13, 2016 at 09:34:50AM +0100, Vincent Danjean wrote:
> Le 13/03/2016 07:52, olivier sallou a écrit :
> >
> > Maybe backuping current git repo, and trying doing new upstream stuff like a new git repo, and force merge. We would be back to a clean state
> > Not the best idea, but a possible one.
>
>   I'm coming back from vacations. I will look at this today.

I think I solved the repository issue and adapted the patches (pleases
check the only remaining patch whether I took over everything correctly,
thanks).

There is a remaining build error which should be probably easy to fix
by --source 1.7 (Java 1.5 does not know <> diamond operator according
to the error message I've got).

I'll keep my hands now away from it and wait for further messages.