[Debian-med-packaging] Please check whether I fixed syntax error in proteinortho properly

Marcus Lechner lechner at staff.uni-marburg.de
Thu Mar 17 11:59:43 UTC 2016

Hi Andreas,

thanks a lot for your feedback again. Obviously, the makefile was not
adapted to the most recent changes in the tool. E.g. po_tree.pl needs to
be become po2tree.pl. I have done this now and attached the full tarball
with fixed makefile and po_tree.c. Should be fine now.

Best regards,
Marcus

Dr. Marcus Lechner
Bioinformatics Junior Group