[Debian-med-packaging] Processed: notfixed 813982 in python-mne/0.11

Yaroslav Halchenko yoh at debian.org
Thu Mar 17 20:34:25 UTC 2016

On Thu, 17 Mar 2016, Mattia Rizzolo wrote:

> On Thu, Mar 17, 2016 at 05:40:18PM +0100, Alexandre Gramfort wrote:
> > the bug should be fixed. I don't understand why it is "No longer marked as
> > fixed"

> please read better till the end of the line:
> "No longer marked as fixed *in versions python-mne/0.11*"

> Yaroslav just removed that buggy version from the array of fixed
> versions.  If you go look at the bug you can see that it is still marked
> as fixed in python-mne/0.11+dfsg-1.  In general, using the only upstream
> versions in the version info in the *Debian* BTS is wrong, as it knows
> nothing about them. :)

yeap, thanks Mattia for the explanation -- this version experience (that
tracker doesn't actually compare versions semantically) was a
little educational session for me ;)   Now I am just waiting for a
proper reaction to that change, hopefully it would be marked for
migration to testing and the "issue" would be resolved.
--
Yaroslav O. Halchenko
Center for Open Neuroscience     http://centerforopenneuroscience.org