[Debian-med-packaging] Comments regarding r-cran-data.table_1.9.6-1_amd64.changes

Andreas Tille tille at debian.org
Wed Mar 23 13:43:45 UTC 2016

Hi Chris,

On Wed, Mar 23, 2016 at 01:14:16PM +0000, Chris Lamb wrote:
> Interestingly looks like an embedded copy of bootstrap CSS library inlined? Easily fixable I hope...

Do you think this really should be fixed?  Its non-compressed css of 2kB code.
I see no profit in fiddling around with linking around things.  There are

  $ apt-file search "/bootstrap.css" | sed 's/: .*//' | sort | uniq | wc -l
  31

so 30 other packages behaving like this.

Kind regards and thanks for spotting this anyway