[Debian-med-packaging] Missing testthat input for taxize

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Thu Mar 31 17:31:19 UTC 2016

Hi Scott,

I intend to package taxize for the Debian distribution as a precondition
for some R package.  Since Debian provides automatic tests I intended to
run the testthat suite contained in the taxize source.  Unfortunately the
main input file that usualy resides in the tests/ dir and controls the
call of the single tests in tests/testthat is missing.

I think this is not intended and you might probably want to provide
this in your next release.