[Debian-med-packaging] Missing testthat input for taxize

Scott Chamberlain myrmecocystus at gmail.com
Wed May 4 14:15:24 UTC 2016

Hi, I didn't receive the first email, sorry about that.

I skip on tests on CRAN because it calls so many web services, that one is
often down at any one point.  So I .Rbuildignore tests/test-all.R You can
see that here
https://github.com/ropensci/taxize/blob/v0.7.5/.Rbuildignore#L19 in the
version I sent to CRAN for this version.

You can simply add that file
https://github.com/ropensci/taxize/blob/master/tests/test-all.R back to
tests/ dir.

Soon I will fix this by not running tests on CRAN with
testthat::skip_on_cran() - and that test-all.R file won't be ignored.

Best, Scott