[Debian-med-packaging] htslib_1.3.1-1~bpo8+1_source.changes REJECTED

Charles Plessy plessy at debian.org
Mon May 9 04:29:09 UTC 2016

Le Sun, May 08, 2016 at 02:15:55PM -0700, Afif Elghraoui a écrit :

> I guess you ran out of time for the day to take care of this. I went
> ahead and made the build and binary upload.
>
> Knowing you like to keep track of the build logs, please find them
> attached. :)

Thanks Afif :)

Indeed, one reason why I uploaded source instead of binary was to ensure the
build logs would be stored automagically on buildd.debian.org.

Some time ago I used to send the build logs to logs at buildd.debian.org, but
since there are no sanity checks, I stopped doing this after making a mistake
or two...

Have a nice day,

--
Charles