[Debian-med-packaging] libbpp-seq_2.2.0-1~bpo8+1_amd64.changes REJECTED

Andreas Tille tille at debian.org
Thu May 12 07:25:07 UTC 2016

Hi,

it seemed evident to me that I need to re-upload since its not inside the
queue any more.

Another question:  I wonder *how exactly* Alex concluded that the
packege is neither in testing nor unstable.  The thing is:  I have also
problems to put these packages on the Debian Med tasks pages and I
suspect something is actually wrong that the package shows up on some
places but don't on others.