[Debian-med-packaging] Comments regarding jmodeltest_2.1.10+dfsg-1_amd64.changes

Andreas Tille tille at debian.org
Thu May 12 19:57:20 UTC 2016

Hi Chris,

thanks a lot for the superfast processing!  (I wonder whether you
intend to beat some records ;-))

On Thu, May 12, 2016 at 06:12:48PM +0000, Chris Lamb wrote:

> Some copyrights missing, eg. in
>
> src/main/java/es/uvigo/darwin/jmodeltest/io/DocumentOutputStream.java
> src/main/java/es/uvigo/darwin/jmodeltest/io/TextOutputStream.java
> src/main/java/es/uvigo/darwin/jmodeltest/utilities/TableMap.java
> src/main/java/es/uvigo/darwin/jmodeltest/utilities/TableSorter.java

Fixed in Git.

> (not exhaustive)

I have greped for further Copyright statements but failed to find any
further ones not mentioned yet.

May I remind on the r-cran-spdep package.  As I said giving a rough
estimation about the processing time is perfectly fine but any form or
communication would make me really happy.

Thanks again for your ftpmaster work