[Debian-med-packaging] Trying to disable error=format-security for clapack

Jakub Wilk jwilk at debian.org
Mon May 16 10:21:06 UTC 2016

* Gert Wollny <gw.fossdev at gmail.com>, 2016-05-16, 12:02:
>If Debian doesn't run on such an arch the test could most likely safely
>be removed, i.e. remove all code from "ccheck" but the "return 0"
>line.

This is what I would recommend. It's safe to assume that printf("")
always works on Debian.

Contrary to what the comment says, the current ccheck() implementation
does cause signed integer overflow on 32-bit architectures, which is
undefined behavior. So yes, please patch out this code...

--
Jakub Wilk