[Debian-med-packaging] fastqtl_2.184+dfsg-1_amd64.changes REJECTED

Dylan bob.dybian at gmail.com
Wed May 25 20:48:51 UTC 2016

Hi,
After a boring discussion with Artifex Software [1], I obtained a
clarification about the license of the ICC profiles [2].
According to this discussion, I have updated the d/copyright.
I think that the package should be ok now.

Best regards,
Dylan

[1] http://ghostscript.com/irclogs/2016/05/25.html
[2] http://git.ghostscript.com/?p=ghostpdl.git;a=commitdiff;h=9308777e