[Debian-med-packaging] Please add force hint to enable metaphlan2-data testing migration

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Wed Nov 2 15:49:39 UTC 2016

Hi release team,

meanwhile the revision of the package metaphlan2-data has increased
so please add the force-hint to this package:

     metaphlan2-data 2.6.0+ds-2

BTW, I wonder what the to be expected time scale would be when these
force-hint requests are dealt with.  There is another one from Debian
Med team pending for sspace.  The testing migration of these both
packages would help a lot.