[Debian-med-packaging] Processing of gwyddion_2.46-1_amd64.changes

jan at beathovn.de jan at beathovn.de
Fri Nov 4 19:52:11 UTC 2016

Dear FTP masters,

this (see below) is the third time in something like two weeks that I
uploaded the new upstream release of gwyddion 2.46 (using dput ftp-eu)
and as usual got the successfull-upload-confirmation mail. But up to
now, I have neither received a REJECTED nor an ACCEPTED mail, which
previously usually happened within a rather short timeframe.
Accordingly, the new release did never show up in sid. Could you
please help me out here and check, what might be wrong?
I should mention, that the first upload (on Oct 17) happened, when my
GPG key was expired. After noticing this, I extended the expiry date
and submitted the key with the new expiry date to keyring.d.o. After
waiting a few days, I re-uploaded, but still without ACCEPTance or
REJECT. Might this be related somehow?

Thank you very much for any help you can provide and also generally
for your valuable work for Debian!

Best regards,
Jan