[Debian-med-packaging] Please upload gwyddion from SVN (was: Re: Processing of gwyddion_2.46-1_amd64.changes)

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Mon Nov 7 16:05:50 UTC 2016

Hi Jan,

are you sure that SVN has a proper state of packaging?  I get:

$ pdebuild
I: using cowbuilder as pbuilder
dpkg-checkbuilddeps: Unmet build dependencies: libgtkglext1-dev libminizip-dev python-gtk2-dev libgtksourceview2.0-dev libgconf2-dev chrpath
W: Unmet build-dependency in source
dpkg-buildpackage: source package gwyddion
dpkg-buildpackage: source version 2.46-1
dpkg-buildpackage: source distribution unstable
dpkg-buildpackage: source changed by Jan Beyer <jan at beathovn.de>
 dpkg-source -i.git -I.git --before-build gwyddion-2.46
dpkg-source: info: applying fix-manpage-section-for-debian.diff
dpkg-source: info: applying fix-rpath-issue.patch
dpkg-source: error: LC_ALL=C patch -t -F 0 -N -p1 -u -V never -g0 -E -b -B .pc/fix-rpath-issue.patch/ --reject-file=- < gwyddion-2.46/debian/patches/fix-rpath-issue.patch gave error exit status 1
Perhaps you used the wrong -p or --strip option?

Could you please check?

Thanks

      Andreas.