[Debian-med-packaging] Please add force hint to enable metaphlan2-data testing migration

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Tue Nov 8 17:45:20 UTC 2016

Hi again,

On Fri, Nov 04, 2016 at 10:20:33AM +0100, Andreas Tille wrote:
> > > ... metaphlan2-data were in testing at all.  These are new
> > > packages that never have made it into testing at all.  So it seems that my
> > > assumption that once the package is in testing (and I fully agree that its
> > > our task to keep them there) no additional force-hint will be required.

I'm sorry that I need to ask you to use your "hammer" again.  I failed
to realise that the package metaphlan2 (also new package) has the same
issue as the metaphlan2-data package that is now in testing.  It would
really help if you would add the force-hint also for this package.

Sorry for bothering you in small chunks than in one complete request