[Debian-med-packaging] FW4SPL package

Andreas Tille tille at debian.org
Wed Nov 23 17:36:18 UTC 2016

Hi Flavien,

On Wed, Nov 23, 2016 at 03:08:58PM +0100, Andreas Tille wrote:
> > 5. Depending on your answer on the previous points, can I push my
> > modifications on camp and fw4spl repos ?
>
> Yes, please do in any case.  May be my answers would be even better. :-)

I noticed you did so for camp.  I checked it and pushed some minor
changes.  Please git pull.

The only remaining issue is that the package does not respect
multiarch[1].  I think it would be a good thing to do.  I also recommend
to use d-shlibs to make sure the library files are right in place and
the control information is correct.  While it is some work to get
d-shlibs correctly in the first place it is quite helpful in the long
run.  Usual examples are quite helpful.  Here is a random one:

   gbp clone https://anonscm.debian.org/git/debian-med/libdisorder.git

Feel free to either ignore the hint for d-shlibs or ask me for help if
you have som trouble with it.

Kind regards and thanks for your work on this

      Andreas.

[1] https://wiki.debian.org/MultiArch/Hints