[Debian-med-packaging] FW4SPL package

Flavien Bridault fbridault at ircad.fr
Fri Nov 25 14:25:27 UTC 2016

Thanks, I didn't realized the shell expanded that '*'... Indeed that
solved the issue. So next I got the 'conflict' error I mentionned
previously, I don't really understand but if I do what the error asks,
so adding a "Conflicts:libcamp-dev" in control that works. Not sure
however if this correct or not.

--
*Flavien BRIDAULT*
Ingénieur de Recherche

fbridault at ircad.fr

*IRCAD France*
1, place de l'Hôpital - 67091 Strasbourg Cedex - FRANCE

http://www.ircad.fr/ <http://www.ircad.fr/>