[Debian-med-packaging] thanks and cdbs-dh-conversion (Was: Re: RFS: gwyddion 2.47-1 (in Debian Med SVN))

Jan Beyer jan at beathovn.de
Fri Nov 25 20:31:30 UTC 2016

Am 25.11.2016 um 13:49 schrieb Andreas Tille:
>> I am afraid, that my skills / time budget will not
>> allow this conversion in the near future. I had a look at this a couple of
>> months ago, but I couldn't find out how to translate the particularities of
>> the current rules file to the dh format, so I stopped again. Maybe it's
>> actually straightforward (if somebody has experience with this, I would
>> definitely welcome any help on this!), but as long as it continues to work,
>> I will probably not bother converting it.
> I commited a suggested conversion to SVN.  A side-effect is that the
> libs are now installed to
>    /usr/lib/$(DEB_HOST_MULTIARCH)
> rather than
>    /usr/lib
> so you could make gwyddion multi-arch ready.
>
> I added something I was stumbling about to d/changelog (header file
> under /usr/lib instead of /usr/include).  Please have a look and
> consider adopting it - if you are in doubt feel free to revert.
Thanks a lot, Andreas! I will see, whether I can understand, what you've
done and will be able to understand and finish the remaining tasks...
Great to get a kickstart for this project!

Have a nice weekend!

Best regards,
Jan

--
Jan Beyer				happy Debian Maintainer	;-)

mail	jan at beathovn.de			GPG key ID 0xC6D815D8
jabber	beathovn at jabber.org
web	http://www.beathovn.de/