[Debian-med-packaging] camp_0.7.1.5-1_amd64.changes REJECTED

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Tue Nov 29 07:22:46 UTC 2016

Hi Flavien,

just a short top-posting.  May be you missed my mail yesterday since I
sticked to the mailing list policy and dropped the CC which worked
several times before to reach you.

I'm pretty sure that Thorsten did not digged in the history of the camp
code.  Ftpmaster is usually inspecting what's inside the upload if there
are no explicite hints to external license statements (may be I'm wrong
here - I admit the message was very short :-().  My guess is that the
"contradicts itself" statement was about the GPL-3 - GPL-2
"conflict"^Wtypo in the debian/* paragraph which I fixed yesterday.

While I need to say that merging a project with another fork might make
perfectly sense technically this was not in the original mind of the
initial mail.

For the moment I'd recommend uploading as is to have a chance to get
fw4spl into the next stable release.