[Debian-med-packaging] updating camitk package

Emmanuel Promayon Emmanuel.Promayon at imag.fr
Fri Oct 7 05:39:03 UTC 2016

On 05/10/16 23:33, Mattia Rizzolo wrote:
>> - correct the d/patches for the right bug id and add more information about
>> the patch
>
> yes, except that I'm not sure to which bug you'd refer to, as I can't
> find anything on the bug tracker about it :)

My mistake, there was no specific filed bug. I was trying to solve the
"debug-file-with-no-debug-symbols" lintian warnings.

>> Do you think that would be ok?
>
> yes.  Please also consider to forward that patch upstream (and maybe
> say so in the Forwarded field (see http://dep.debian.net/deps/dep3)

I updated the patch and it is already forwarded upstream!

I pushed the changes to origin, but I am having a blocking problem  (one
of the test does not finished, but only when run using through xvfb-run,
so I suspect an builder/environment problem). Once I am finished testing
and if everything seems alright on my side, I will let you know.

Best regards
Emmanuel