[Debian-med-packaging] Proposal

sankar kishan sankar at applogic.co.in
Fri Oct 7 07:26:48 UTC 2016

Hi,

We want to build your website, if you're interested.
We are a professional web design company. based in India. we thrive on the idea that design makes a difference.

Our Services includes: -
   1. Web Design/flash Banner
   2. PHP and MySQL web Development
   3. Joomla, e-commerce, Zen Cart, X-Cart, PHP-Nuke, Cake PHP
   4. Magento, shopping cart
   5. WordPress, Cold Fusion, Core PHP
   6. Ecommerce, Os-Commerce, Custom CMS Mobile Application Development (Android, iPhone, Window mobile Apps, Blackberry)
   7. JQuery UI Development

We'd be glad to work with you to build your new home on the internet!
Just reply back to this mail with your requirements, please share your requirements and website URL.

I'm waiting for your prompt reply.

Warm Regards

Sankar Kishan
Business Consultant

Note: - Though this is not an automated email, we keep on sending out these emails to all those people whom we find eligible of using our services. To unsubscribe from future mails (i.e., to ensure that we do not contact you again for this matter), please send a blank mail to email with NO as Subject.