[Debian-med-packaging] Call for Papers

academicwebpublishers at gmail.com academicwebpublishers at gmail.com
Sat Oct 15 00:57:18 UTC 2016

KINDLY SUMMIT YOUR ARTICLES FOR PUBLICATION

Dear Researcher,

The Journals is a multidisciplinary peer-reviewed journal published quarterly by Academic Web Publishers.

You can summit your article to any journal you wish to publish your

article. Find the journals below:

Academic Web Journal of Educational Researches

Academic Web Journal of Medical Research

Academic Web Journal of Scientific Research

Academic Web Journal of Agricultural Research

Academic Web Journal of Biotechnology

Academic Web Journal of Environmental Science

Academic Web Journal of Business Management

We are inviting you to submit your manuscript(s) to

editor at academicwebpublishers.org or manuscripts at academicwebpublishers.org for publication.

Our objective is to inform authors of the decision on their manuscript(s) within 4 weeks of submission.

Following acceptance, a paper will normally be published in the next issue. Instruction for authors and other details are available on our website. http://academicwebpublishers.org/index.htm

We are also using this medium to inform you that the Academic Web Journal is seeking for more qualified reviewers as members of her editorial board. We ask you to support this initiative by joining our reviewer’s team.

Best regards

Prof. Ali Douabul
Editor In chief
Email: editor at academicwebpublishers.org