[Debian-med-packaging] Auto Spare Parts

marina stamatov marinastamatov8 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 07:45:39 UTC 2016

​Cetintas company produce and export auto spare parts.

Our company produce suspension and spare parts for a lot of car brands.

We have manufacturing  ability with large machinery part for every kind of
private orders.

We would like to meet your needs as well.

If you are interested in our complete catalog, please contact us or visit
our web-site.

*Best Regards*

*Foreign Trade Department*

*MARİA STAMATOV*

*CETINTAS LPG CNG YAKIT SIS. OTOM. PET. URUN. MAK. SAN. ve TIC. LTD. STI.*

Address : TOPÇULAR MAH. TOPÇUBAŞI ESATAĞA CAD.NO3/2 EYÜP İSTANBUL

Tel: +90 212 576 38 97     +90 212 577 53 61     +90 212 493 34 88

Fax: +90 212 493 35 29