[Debian-med-packaging] Proposal Mobile App

jaya Ghoshal salesconsultant.jaya at outlook.com
Wed Oct 19 08:51:18 UTC 2016

Hi,

We are professionally specialized in Website Design & Development of firm and Development of iPhone and Android Applications.

We can design and develop Mobile app to help you deliver more value to customers in your specific industry.

WE DEVELOP CHART TOPPING MOBILE APPS with world class UI & UX for businesses to whom mobile is equally important as website.

We specialize in:-
1. Android & iOS App Development
2. iPhone / iPad App Development
3. Mobile App layout and UX design
4. Custom App Development
5. Windows Mobile Web Development
6. GPS/Location based Applications

Please let me know your requirement like functionalities so that we can send you proper quotations and Time frame.

Look forward to start working with you

Kinds Regards,
Jaya Ghoshal