[Debian-med-packaging] pbtestdata_0.0.13-1_amd64.changes REJECTED

Afif Elghraoui afif at debian.org
Sun Oct 23 23:29:15 UTC 2016

Hi, Thorsten,

Upstream has not answered my request to explicitly state BSD-3 vs BSD-2
[1] (and I don't really blame them; all their open source projects are
BSD-3, so it's unlikely that this is an exceptional case). I reuploaded
this with no changes because, as Andreas said, the software definitely
meets the DFSG.

dh-r still should have priority over this one for processing, though.

Many thanks and regards
Afif

1. https://github.com/PacificBiosciences/PacBioTestData/issues/26

على السبت 17 أيلول 2016 ‫13:33، كتب Andreas Tille: