[Debian-med-packaging] Kindly attend to this matter urgently…Requesting your help for dislodgement of USD$35 Million, plus 42kg of Gold...

Mr.YACUBU ADAMS. ayacubu33 at aol.com
Sun Oct 30 02:14:26 UTC 2016

Dear friend.
Hopefully this email will reach you in sound health and mind.

Thank you in advance for taking time out of your busy day to read and consider my proposal. My message may come to you as surprise, however it is my honest desire to share a mutual business relationship with you for which I am contacting you now. My name is Mr.YACUBU ADAMS, 44 years of age and married with 5 children. I am assistance director at ‘SEMAFO Mana Gold Mining and Security Company' located here in Ouagadougou, which is the capital City of Burkina Faso, (Western Africa). I presume it is apparently by virtue of its nature I had turned up your profile from Burkina Chambers of Commerce I promptly decided to contact you believing that by the grace of God/Allah you will be the right partner for executing the business transaction I am about to disclosed to you through this email media.

I had joined the named establishment since 1991; I have been working with the Company for 20 years. Within this period I watched with calculated precision how African leaders under government functionaries have been using Security Company(s) to move huge amount of fund "USD, Pound Sterling, French France", (Cash) to their partners in foreign Countries. They normally bring in Consignments of cash currency, gold, diamond, precious stones; they will secretly declare the contents as family treasures or' just private documents etc. Amongst the list of important personnel we had receive in in past years there are individual such as late General SANI ABACHA of Nigeria; Mobutu SESE SEKO of Zaire, Muammar Gaddafi of Libya; (all dead of course). We have numbers of individual still alive who owns several Consignments of cash deposited under a numbers of Security Company's including the one where I am working; I should not mention those names for personal security reasons.

Major Subject of Contention:
First' I wish to disclose that recent observations shown that friends and relatives of dead persons who own consignments and packages in custody of our Security Company are not aware of such deposit. We have numbers of consignment that are unclaimed for as much as a period of 6 to 10 years; whereas nobody will ever come for the claims. In most cases the documents of such deposits are never available to anybody except the original depositor and Security Company; the interesting thing is that there are currently two special deposits were the depositors are both dead.

Base on the inception for the 2000 millennium innovation all Security companies has renew standards and procedures for re-claiming any abandoned package or' consignment. With the current procedure if anyone is able to provide only deposit references and Secret codes of any particular consignment or package, as contained in Confidential File and deposit Records of the Security firm, it is released upon application demand. On record only a few packages belonging to dead people has been claimed in the past 3 years, more than as ever before.

There are consignments that belong to the late Muammar Gaddafi, about seven respective consignments deposited with several codes and all of these are unclaimed since after his death. I am certain the family members are not aware of said deposit, as he did not declare a next of kin on papers/record. The late Libyan leader made deposits in our Secret Security vaults under anonymous names before his assassination. The Consignments lodgments were all registered in codes; the amount contain inside this consignment is US$35 Million Thirty Five Million United States Dollars of cash, plus 42,000 kilograms of Raw Gold of 24 carat. I was told the sale price is at $36,200.00 per kilogram. The deposited where made by Gaddafi himself when he visited Burkina Faso in year 2009 and 2010; I can make every necessary arrangement for you to come down here to Burkina Faso for claiming of Consignment with Reference N°:- (Z-3201-MMMGGF/SFT/BF/2009) which contain USD $35 Million (United States Dollars), plus 42 kilograms of gold (22 carat).

I am giving you the above information in confidence as I trust you are a man of integrity and high esteem; I have fully and carefully mapped-out the perfect strategic plan to expedite the claim and lifting of the said Consignment from the Security Company, and the claim will be successfully realized without problems. Therefore, if you will come to Burkina Faso to carry out the claim of said Consignments I would proceed to make needful arrangement for your visit; but if you are not able to travel at this time for some reasons, it is not a problem, I can arrange to use our Currier Freight Service to deliver Consignment to your collection address at your Country or’ the convenience Country were you could safely receive the Consignment.

I have duty to supply you necessary information to realize claims with the Security Company; beside the Security Company will only demand the Secret Code which I should provide you when I am sure you want to do this deal with me. Once codes are confirm as correct, you will be invited for collection or to deliver Consignment to you by Cargo Freight Courier Service to your receiving address. Nobody should ever know I gave you information to enable the claim of said Consignment; upon conclusion of transaction after successful conclusion of the deal once consignment is in your custody I will meet you in your Country to share everything, which should be 45% for you, 45% for me, and 10% for every expenses incur in the process.

I want to assure you the transaction is 100% risk free based on fact that Muammar Gaddafi is been long dead, nobody will ever come to claim the Consignments; I am sure about this as I personally witnessed and signed some of the deposit documents for those Consignments. I want to there ask you to kindly get back to me with your reply, I shall give you further directives on how to proceed if you are interested with the deal and willing to help. If you have any question I will be oblige to provide answers and further assistance in realizing the deal. I look forward to a healthy business relationship with you. Kindly contact me for further directives on my private e-mail address which is appended here… (yacubu778 at gmail.com).

Thank you for anticipated assistance.
Sincerely,
Mr.YACUBU ADAMS.