[Debian-med-packaging] pirs_2.0.2+dfsg-1_amd64.changes REJECTED

Thorsten Alteholz ftpmaster at ftp-master.debian.org
Mon Oct 31 19:00:09 UTC 2016

Hi Andreas,

I am sorry, but I don't understand your debian/copyright.
For example I found no hint within the source tarball that "Files: *" is
licensed under a BSD-4 license. So please add as much comments as possible
about why you wrote that file as you did.

Thanks!
 Thorsten

===

Please feel free to respond to this email if you don't understand why
your files were rejected, or if you upload new files which address our
concerns.