[Debian-med-packaging] metaphlan2-data_2.6.0+ds-1_amd64.changes is NEW

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Sat Sep 10 13:58:20 UTC 2016

Hi ftpmasters,

I'd like to give some pointers about package priorities of packages in
NEW.

  1. It would be very helpful if you could accept
        khronos-opencl-clhpp
     since without it some other packages FTBFS and I'd like to fix a bug
     in one of these packages (libhmsbeagle) and we could save those FTBFS
     bug hunters some time for filing useless bugs

  2. I'm also interested in getting the package from subject metaphlan2-data
     accepted since I'd like to upload metaphlan2 (depending from this data
     package before I'll go on holiday).  Please note the thread on
     debian-devel list[1] when evaluating the package.

  3. Finally it would be great if r-bioc-biomformat could be accepted.  It
     is a dependency for a package on a "users wishlist" and I would like
     to upload this wishlist package r-bioc-phyloseq which depends from
     r-bioc-biomformat before going on vacation.

Thanks a lot for your ftpmaster work

      Andreas.

[1] thread ends here with some kind of conclusion