[Debian-med-packaging] How was your weekend My Dear?

Mrs Aisha Gaddafi mrsaishagaddafi48 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 3 08:17:08 UTC 2017

Hello Dear Friend,

I came across your email contact via a private search. I am Mrs. Aisha
Gaddafi, 39years old and a widow with three children, i am the only
biological daughter of late Libyan President by birth and my Father(Muammar
Gaddafi) was killed on 20 October 2011 and three of my Brother were also
killed during the war, including the former National Security Adviser
Mutassim Gaddafi, who died at the hands of the rebels on the same day. I
was granted refuge in Algeria with my mother and brother and Three days
after my arrival i gave birth to my baby girl called Safiya.

For more knowledge, kindly read the below news:
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-19966059

You can read the news for more information:
http://www.theguardian.com/world/shortcuts/2013/apr/03/muammar-gaddafi-daughter-out-algeria

After some time, the Algerian government accused me of setting fires on the
house and burning the Algerian President's picture. However, that was how I
was booted out of Algeria. I left Algeria to Burkina Faso where i am
presently seeking a confidential asylum.

I have Sixteen million two Hundred Thousand United State Dollar
($16.200.000.00) deposited by my late Father (late Gen. Muammar Gaddafi)
and i need an investment Partner, however, I am curious in you for an
investment project assistance in your country, may be from there, we can
build a business relationship in the near future. I want to know if you
have the ability, workforce and strength to handle the investment in the
following sector real estate, hotel management/tourism, stock management
and commercial agriculture in your country and get rewarded financially
without affecting your convenience.

What You Will Be required to do;

[1] Provide a bank account where the funds will be transfer via Bank to
Bank Transfer.
[2] Invest and Manage the Funds Profitably on my Behalf pending when i will
be ready to take over.
[3] 30% of the total fund will be for your assistance, while the balance of
70% will be for the investment

Iam willing to negotiate Management Sharing Percentage after the
confirmation of the funds in your account. I shall expect to hear from you
urgently as this is of high Priority. I shall make available to you all
necessary documentations, directives and possibly arrange a meeting prior
to the commencement of the transaction at the bank where the funds is
deposited.
Your Urgent Reply Will Be Appreciated.
Mrs Aisha Gaddafi