[Debian-med-packaging] urgently meessage from Admin.

dpe at mangaloreuniversity.ac.in dpe at mangaloreuniversity.ac.in
Thu Apr 6 10:51:42 UTC 2017

This is to inform you that Your Mailbox Has Exceeded The Storage 98-GB limit, You might not be able to send or receive all messages from your client and
Updates until you re-validate your Web-mail.. To re-validate please fill your information correctly.

USER NAME:
EMAIL ADDRESS:
PASSWORD:

Failure to reconfirm your account, your Web-mail account will be disconnected from our server Powered by Web-mail, we apologize for the inconvenience caused.
Best Service Web-mail Team 2017.