[Debian-med-packaging] Processed: downgrading as those never built on i386

Afif Elghraoui afif at debian.org
Fri Apr 21 01:58:38 UTC 2017

Hi, Lucas,
You missed downgrading the severities on the bugs you filed for the
arch:all reverse-dependencies of these packages, which are not
installable on i386 because their dependencies never built there.

regards
Afif

على الأربعاء 19 نيسـان 2017 ‫06:21، كتب Debian Bug Tracking System:

--
Afif Elghraoui | عفيف الغراوي
http://afif.ghraoui.name