[Debian-med-packaging] Hello Dear Friend,

Mr. Babul dimitris m.toomer2 at aol.de
Mon Aug 14 17:37:55 UTC 2017

Hello Dear Friend,

I need your assistance to validate your name in our Bank System to enable the Bank transfer the sum of $17.5Million unclaimed fund into your nominated bank account to your account for onward investment ( Hotel industries and Estate building management) or any profitable business in your country and I will give you 50%, for your assistance.

My questions are?

1. Can you handle this project?

2. Can I give you this trust?

If Yes Then Send Me Your Informations;

1.Your Complete Name......

2.Your Country.......

3.Your Occupation.....

4.Your Age...

5. Your Identification....

6. Your phone number

7. Please reply me through my proposal email address (babul_dimitris at outlook.com)

To commence this transaction, I require you to immediately indicate your interest by a return mail for more details.

Yours faithfully,

Mr. Babul dimitris.
Executive Director, Africa Development Bank,
Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso.