[Debian-med-packaging] Fw: New PO_Aug.

James Gomez bau at cgsarchiving3.com
Mon Aug 21 08:21:37 UTC 2017

Hello Dear, Thanks for the discount on your official website. Please find attached signed PO from our European Customers for 40 sets of each items at USD 210,780.70 Please release the order for production and send us the Proforma Invoice followed by this PO to enable us update with our customers asap. We wait for your prompt reply as our customers are really in need of the items urgently and need to process the down payment with no further delays. Regards, James Gomez Tiah Merchandisers Co., Ltd. Tel: (+852) 2 361 6291-44 Fax: (+852 ) 6 34551044 Email: bau at cgsarchiving3.com Web: http: // www. Taiah.com.hk From: "Henry" < manager at cgsarchiving3.com> Sent : Monday, August 17, 2017 7:18:37 PM To: Susan Wu < bau at cgsarchiving3.com > Subject: New PO_Aug. Dear James, Further to our meeting, Please Forward our customer's Attached Purchase Oder to the exporter, you Visited their site, Let us know if their delivery time will be Okay for our customer. As you already know we have a very little quantity of the attached products in stock which is not enough Regards, Henry Lee, Manager; Tiah Merchandisers Co., Ltd. Tel: (+852) 2 361 7362-91 Fax: (+852 ) 6 34551044 Email: manager at cgsarchiving3.com Web: http: // www. Taiah.com.hk